Wednesday, November 23, 2005

holiday madness

I'm on vacation this week, taking time to spend with my family. I started the week off seeing plenty of time for training. Funny. Out of the routine, it's become even tougher to train. The dog woke me up at 6 a.m. Monday and I thought about going for a run first thing, but then I crawled back into bed, it's vacation after all. I wound up sleeping til 10. After that one thing after another seemed to keep me from running. It's frustrating, because there really shouldn't be any excuse. So Tuesday morning I went for a run early, before the events of the day began crashing in, and I went on the long side, just because (11 miles). This morning a workout at the gym with my daughter is on the official Kellogg family schedule, and tommorrow is the imperative Thanksgiving morning run. I don't think I can face the turkey without one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home