Saturday, March 25, 2006

counting down

"How's training going?" That seems to be the question every one is asking me these days. I think that's because the time's getting nearer (April 30). I feel good (despite my whinning here in the blog and my occassional limp around the office and home). I'm making it up the hills a little easier (I'm visualizing a gazelle ... or doing my, "i'm a kenyan" chant), so Hurricane doesn't seem as intimidating. What's worrying me now are those pesky ups and downs through the Carmel Highlands and "D-Minor Hill at D-Major time." I'm thinking of placing members of my family at strategic points (Go, Dad, Go)to help me up. I look at my training from last year and realize I'm much better prepared. ... but I'm just an injury or an illness away from losing that (anxiety level, 2.5 out of 10).

So, how's your training going?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

go dad go!
xoxo

March 27, 2006 4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home