Monday, May 14, 2007

If You're Looking for Something to Read

I've been amusing myself by compiling a list of books about running, runners, and marathons in some free software called LibraryThing. Click on the button below to take a look at my "catalog" of running-related books. Note that I have only read a few of these myself!



If you click on the title of a book you're interested in, and then look at the "This Book" box on the left, you'll see an option to search for the book in a variety of bookstores and also, to search a tool called WorldCat to find the book in a library near you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, Ann! I found your blog looking for mentions of MarathonFoto. (I wanted to know whether the images on the CD were of a decent resolution. Your photos from the Big Sur race provided the affirmative answer.) So what happened at the San Francisco marathon last year? You must add at least one entry to your blog to let everyone know what happened there and what's been happening since! Good luck with your running and racing and everything else. Best wishes, Marius

February 19, 2008 7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home